New windows can make your home quieter, more attractive, and less drafty, and they don’t need painting. They’re also easier to clean than old windows with combination storm and screens and can reduce your carbon footprint.
1. Frame provides structure.
2. Cladding protects the exterior of a wood or composite window and is made of vinyl or aluminum eliminating painting.
3. Sash is the moving part of the window; it can be tilted in for easy cleaning.
4. Insulated glass Double-glazed windows have a sealed space between two panes of glass filled with air or another gas that insulates better than air. Argon gas is standard on many windows, but the energy savings won’t justify paying extra for it.
5. Low-E coating is transparent and improves the efficiency of the glass by reflecting heat yet letting light in. The coating is applied to the outside of glass in warmer climates to reflect the sun’s heat out; in colder areas, it’s applied to the inside glass to keep heat in.
6. Grilles are decorative and are available in different patterns to match architectural styles.
Contact us for an estimate: 321-406-0848
1. Low E Windows Reduce Energy Costs
Low E applied to windows helps block infrared light from penetrating the glass from the outside. Room side Low E applied to the interior pane keeps in heating/cooling energy. Bottom line: they are much more energy-efficient, helping you save on heating and cooling costs.
2. Low E Windows Reduce Destructive UV Rays
These coatings help reduce ultraviolet (UV) light. UV light waves are the ones that over time will fade color on fabrics and you probably have felt them at the beach (burning your skin). Blocking UV rays save your carpets, furniture, drapes, and floors from fading and sun damage.
3. Low E Windows Do Not Block All Natural Light
Yes, Low E windows block infrared light and UV light, but one other vital component makes up the solar spectrum, visible light. Of course, they will reduce visible light slightly, compared to a clear glass pane. However, plenty of natural light will brighten your room.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
984 Rockledge Blvd, Rockledge, Florida 32955, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm